Tuesday

wine and cheese events

Last year I planned a wine and cheese party in the park during the summer with some friends. It was a success with people enjoying the park, the summer weather, and eating and drinking. I am trying to plan another wine and cheese party. This is very nice to make use of the huge central park in New York. I get friends to bring wine or food and I bring an array of cheese and snacks. This year I found a Russian supermarket near my apartment that has wonderful caviar, smoked salmon, paté, and other various wine and cheese food. I will explore many new options such as caviar, duck paté, smoked hams and fishes, and cheeses I did not know about. I also found a recipe to make salmon mousse so I will try that. My friends are better at choosing the wine so I will let them do all of that. 

This is a great way to have a party with friends, coworkers, clients, and just about anyone for something a little fancy and upscale without breaking the bank. You can also make it a potluck style by asking people to bring wine or some cheese. I did an event for a friend that was a wine party where people brought wine and I catered the party with the food menu. A few appetizer selections, cheeses, and dessert. This was a successful party. People all loved the food.

If you would like to have a party but no time to plan just contact me and I can create an event that will be appetizing while saving you time and money.

No comments: