Friday

FREE Magnum Ice cream bars


I got a coupon from FoodBuzz tastemaker program to try the new ice cream bar brand Magnum. These are ice cream bars with vanilla bean ice cream coated with a Belgian chocolate shell. These have been popping up at all my local supermarkets and retail stores. The box comes with 3 bars and usually cost around $3.99. I decided to get the double caramel flavor. This flavor consist of silky vanilla bean ice cream enrobed in a luscious chocolatey coating, rich caramel sauce, and thick Belgian milk chocolate. It looks like they took a vanilla ice cream bar that is coated with chocolate then spread caramel sauce then put as top layer a Belgian chocolate coating. The bar was a bit too sweet for my taste. Also the caramel sauce in the middle was a bit thick due to it being in freezer. (maybe if I let it sit out for a minute or 2 it would be more smoother and less thick).

Not sure if I would actually by the bars since it is quite expensive for a box with only 3 bars. But I am glad that I got a chance to try the product. Always good to try new things to see if you like it or not. Glad I got the chance to try these.

No comments: